All Valley Washer Service (AVWS) is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. That information includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
This policy only applies to the activities on our website. It does not apply to information collected through other entities or collected offline.
We only keep your information as long as necessary to perform our duties, or as long as required legally.
www.allvalleywasher.com servers may collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
- information you supply
- Identification information (including name, email address, phone number, address).
- Financial information if you use any part of our website to make a payment (credit/debit card).
- date and time
Our website may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Some cookies may expire, while others may be stored on your computer for various periods of time. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Our website uses webforms on this site. These forms (Service Requests, Refund Requests, Request a Quote, Make a Payment, Contact Us) require users to give contact information. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
The services and information in our site are not intended or directed to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect information or accept personal information from them. If you feel that someone under the age of 16 has provided personal information on our website, please contact us.
Recording of phone calls
Please be aware that phone conversations you have with our company may be monitored and/or recorded for quality assurance.
California Privacy Rights Disclosures
California residents have the following rights, where provided by law, and may exercise any/all of these rights by contacting AVWS. After receiving a request, AVWS may ask for additional information for your or your authorized agent to confirm/verify your identity. This is for security purposes.
California residents have the right to the following, without discrimination related to exercising these rights:
- Receive the personal information AVWS has collected about them.
- Have AVWS delete the personal information collected, under certain circumstances.
- In general, inform/instruct businesses that sell personal information to stop. AVWS does not sell personal information to anyone or any other party.
- To know the categories of personal information gathered by AVWS, and the business reasons why that information if collected.
- To know the sources from where the personal information was gathered/collected.
- To know if AVWS gave your personal information to anyone for business purposes.
California residents who wish to exercise their rights to any of the information in this section can email us at HR@allvalleywasher.com.
Use of collected information:
Our website will only use personal information collected from the site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
Distribution of collected information:
- Our website will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Our website will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
- We may share information with our vendors/service providers who need that information to perform work/resolutions on your behalf or ours.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time to comply with laws and protect our users. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. In those cases, we provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
Alternatively, you can send mail to:
Human Resources Manager
All Valley Washer Service
15008 Delano Street
Van Nuys, CA 91411